For easy navigation of the content of the ABUAD Law review, you can go through the table of contents below. I have provided the list of topics. So, if there’s anyone you’re interested in, just click on it.
Also note that the ABUAD Law review is divided into issue one and issue two. I am going to publish the table of contents for both issues on the same page.
Do enjoy yourself.
To your intellectual flourishing.
Issue 1 Table of Contents
- An Appraisal of the Relationship Between Artificial Intelligence And Intellectual Property Rights
- The Role of the International Committee of the Red Cross in Non-International Armed Conflict: A Case Study of Boko Haram Insurgency in North-East Nigeria
- Redefining the Concept of Self-Determination in International Jurisprudence: A Review of the Legal Status of Indigenous People of Biafra
- An Appraisal of Financial Technology in Nigeria: A Critical Analysis of Its Emergence, Impact and Regulatory Framework
- The Dissolution of Statutory Marriage In Nigeria: The Need For Reform
- The Nigerian Educational System A Legal Perspective
- The Prospects of New Entrants in the 21st-Century Legal Practice in Nigeria
- Right to Inheritance In Nigeria: A Liberation for Widows
- Gas Flaring In Nigeria: An Assessment of its Environmental and Human Rights Implication
- The Contemptible State of the Health Sector in Nigeria: The Efficacy of the National Health Act 2014 in Addressing Issues In the Health Sector
- An Evaluation of the Incongruities of Local Government Provisions in 1999 Constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria: A Counterintuitive Approach to Democratic Governance in Nigeria
- Coasting Along: Legal Regulatory Issues in Advertising in Nigeria
- An Overview of the Celebration of Statutory Marriage in Nigeria
- Organ Transplantation and the Law
Issue Two Table of Contents
- An Analysis of Corporate Governance in Nigeria
- Appraisal of the Right to Life and Death Penalty in Nigeria
- The National Health Insurance Scheme: Its Benefits to the Health Care Delivery System in Nigeria and the Nagging Challenges
- The Adequacy of the Global Legal Regime on Deforestation
- Marriage Disputes in Nigeria: Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanisms as a Means Of Resolution
- An Analysis of Child Marriage in Nigeria: A Case Study of Northern Nigeria
- Domain Names and Consumer Protection in Electronic Transactions in Nigeria
- Reducing Crimes and the Recidivism Rate: A Comparative Study of the Nigerian, Norweigian and United States Prison Systems
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights, Sexual Violence and the Protection of Women’s Rights in the African Context
- Nolle Prosequi and the Attorney-General: A Clear Demand for Regulations
- The Criminal Justice System and Rape: An Argument for the Modification of the Irrebutable Presumption under Section 30 of the Nigeria Criminal Code
- The Role of the Court in Arbitration, under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 2004
- Gauging the Current Position of the Principle of domicile in Nigeria
- An Appraisal of the Duties of Legal Practitioners under the Legal Practitioners Act and the Rules of Professional Conduct
2 thoughts on “ABUAD Law Review VOL 5 2019/2020 Table of Contents”
So excited can’t wait to read
More relevant given that we are in a contemporary world we shou shape our laws.
Discuss the history of common law and equity as a potential source of law in Nigeria (well foot noted in line with Nigeria Association of Law Teachers)